At House of Doors we provide Ready-made Sal wood Door frames of Malaysian Meranti for making our Door and Window Frames. Some of the characteristics of Sal Wood are:-
- One of the toughest timbers available today, sal wood has a hard and coarse grain. It is naturally a light-colored wood but it turns dark on constant exposure to sunlight.
- Sal wood is cost-effective, very strong and durable, hence it is ideal for making the body of a truck. It is also used in the construction industry and to make door frames and windows.
- Sal wood is readily available in a variety of shapes and sizes. So, customizing this wood for your specific needs is not a problem.
- This wood is strong enough to withstand water, making it ideal for use in cold climates. It is also heavier and tougher than teak and is resistant to fungi, water and termites.
- Sal wood is used for interior door frame and window frame, wooden beam, batten, piles and tool handle etc. It is not suitable for shutters and furniture.
- Extensive range of Sal wood types is available in the market. You should choose them very carefully as per your needs.
- House of doors offer Sal wood from Malaysia also known as Malaysian Meranti Wood.
Sections available are:- 5″x 3″
We at House of Doors provide with customized ready-made Sal Wood Door frames, Window frames for your perfect home. Our finishing is unmatched with compare to the competitors in the market. For Quote on your requirements please contact us or Whats App us your requirements.