House of Doors is one of the biggest names in Bangalore with respect to wholesale of WPC doors and Frames products. WPC Stands for Wood Polymer Composite. WPC Doors are made by mechanized manufacturing process, which offers uniform thickness without undulation, warping or bending and a smooth surface for lamination. It offers dimensional accuracy and stability in varying humidity and has a high screw holding capacity, high shock and buckling resistance.
WPC door frames can be installed even after construction, paint or any point in time by using Fasteners, without damaging the architecture. Also, there is no wastage in production. These WPC door frames offer a great advantage over conventional wooden frames.
Advantages of WPC Doors and Frames :
- Water Proof.
- Formaldehyde Free.
- Resistant to Termite & Insect Infestation.
- Decay/Rot Resistance.
- Weather Resistance.
- Fire Retardant.
- Resistance to Chemical Corrosion.
- Long Usage Lifespan.
- Green Product that do not use Timber.
- Uses Recycled Materials and is 100% recyclable to WPC.
- Can be polished & have 3 times better life as compared to wood & Very smooth surface.
- Screw & Nail holding capacity is 10 times better than wood.
- Water absorption capacity is 0.01 %.
- No Shrinking or Swelling.
- Environment Friendly.
Features of WPC :
- Can be cut, sawed, routed, drilled, nailed, screwed, glued, painted and shaped just like wood.
- High density, Durable and low in maintenance.
WPC Doors Design
Any designs from Primer Coated Doors or Membrane Door series can be replicated to WPC Doors.
UV Coated WPC Doors
For more information call us or WhatsApp us for quote.